Monday, August 25, 2014

TLS Episode 245 "Naked News"

Hey everyone!!!
We were silken last Sunday for WWE Summer Slam. Tony throws a great Summer Slam party every year with one hell of a food spread, alas, I didn't go this year because August 17th. was my birthday. So I spent time with family enjoying a BBQ all day and made it home just in time for the start. Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! And as always thank you to our fans!!! I know I say this all the time but we love you guys and gals and appreciate you support! You ready for the craziness that is the Tony Layne Show?!?!?!?!?!

This week we discuss the naked dating lawsuit, wwe summer slam, madden 2015, the VMA's and more!
Episode 245 is available here!

You can always listen to us live, Sundays at 10pm eastern!
Happy listening!!!

Love,
Maris

No comments:

Post a Comment