Thursday, August 21, 2014

Acquired Taste August 12th - August 15th. (2 of 4 Lays Flavor Challenge)

Welcome back my lovelies!!!! I have another Acquired taste round of for you! This one includes some of the new Lays Flavor Challenge competitors! Let's check it out!!!!

The first video we have up is a Lays Flavor challenge: Wasabi Ginger. To me, these were the best out of the favors but everyone is different. Some members didn't like these but like others. Check out what Darnell, Blizz, and myself thought. (If video fails to load click here)

August 13th we have the super awesome Melody as a guest joining Blizz and Robert for some Epiphany Engery Drink. (If video fails to load click here)
                                     

August 15th we are back with more Lays Flavor Challenge Chips. Blizz, Darnell and I tackle the cappuccino flavored chips. Check out what we thought of them! (If video fails to load click here)
                                    

That's it for this recap, I'll be back in a few days with more exciting food! Thank you to all our fans for watching, we love you guys and gals!! Remember to like, subscribe and comment! Did you try any of these items?!? What did you think?!? You got crazy stuff for us to eat or have suggestions?!?!?! TELL US!!!!!


Since this is a fun beauty/fashion/I'm crazy blog, the nail polish I'm wearing is OPI "The one that got away".  Are you a business large or small that want's walking, talking product placement? Hair, nails, makeup, clothing, jewelry, subscription food boxes, you name it. Click my media link to find out all the info on how to contact me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment